AGENTS DESERVE SUPPORT
Our Agents have unmatched training and support. Each agent is assigned a Business Coach who also teaches you the steps of a Transaction Coordinator. Training is developed to compound each week for maximum retention. We also allow time for the agent to execute the new techniques learned during each training.
Our agents learn how to market themselves and find their own leads!
Let's Talk Money
Bexar Realty Group LLC is under the Brokerage Central Metro Realty
$150 Up-Front / Sign-up Fee & that's It!
No Annual Fees
No E&O Fees
No Desk Fees
No Training Fees
No T-Shirt Fees
No Marketing Fees
Residential Transaction Fee:
- "START" 2 Day Orientation
- "INVEST" 4 Week On-Boarding Training
- "LEVERAGE" Attend "Leverage" for Extensive Social Media Training and learn how to generate you 6+ leads daily at no cost to you!
- "DIAL IN" Weekly Meetings / Continuing Education
- "PORTAL" Online Database of recorded training, screenshots, and templates
- "GO" Marketing Pushed to your Twitter, Instagram, Facebook Page and LinkedIn
- "ROI" One-on-One Mentorship, Goal Session & Business Plan development. Monthly One-on-Ones with your team leader to monitor progress and adjust your plan.
-"DIVERSIFY" Learn from the best... Apartment Locating and Luxury Rentals
Join Team Bexar
70/30 Split on your own Leads
50/50 Leads from Team Lead/Broker
$300 Broker Transaction fee
Expansive Documents Library
Huge Library of Training Videos
10+ MLS Boards Available
Agent Paid at funding
Transaction Coordination Available
We teach you through training
Central Metro Branded Email Address
Personalized Website Provided
Central Metro Brokerage since 2007
Yard Sign Printable File Provided
Oversight of all of your transactions
Residential Transaction Fee
As a seasoned real estate agents, we strongly recommend new agents to hire a mentor. The real estate industry is highly competitive and can be overwhelming for newcomers. A mentor can provide invaluable guidance and support, helping new agents navigate the complex world of real estate. With a mentor's expertise, new agents can learn from their mistakes, avoid common pitfalls, and gain the knowledge and skills needed to succeed in this industry. Don't miss out on this opportunity to jumpstart your career. Hire a mentor today and take your real estate business to the next level.